Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2011 7:24:01 AM EDT
I was wondering if anybody has the Delta 5 vest by CamelBak? If you do, do you like it? I'm thinking about getting it as my first Tac-Vest. Thanks for the replies in advance.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one of the Delta 5 vests recently, but haven't put it to use yet.  I just got my last two pouches that were on backorder for it.  It seems to be pretty well made though.  I got it because I liked the built in Camelbak and thought I could use it for SHTF and also swap out the pouches and use it for dove hunting season with some dump pouches for shells/birds. There are some pictures of a few guys with them in the gear picture thread #2 towards the last few pages.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
why?
Link Posted: 6/24/2011 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
why?

That's a pretty good question. Is it supposed to go over an armor system?

If they made it in blaze orange, it would be a great early-season hunting vest.
Link Posted: 6/24/2011 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No armor system (yet), just as a standalone vest for a SHTF scenario.
Link Posted: 6/24/2011 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I have it, I like it a lot.  Like someone said above, it's useful for hunting as well.

Get a good belt to go with it, I just got a Tactical Tailor duty belt for mine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top