Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 2:11:41 PM EDT
I got an email from Amron that they are taking pre-orders on the MAP 3500 in MC.

I have one in Ocean Grey and it is an awesome pack.

MAP 3500

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Must...Resist...Temptation...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Hijack... but not really. I've been interested in this pack as a replacement for my Motherlode, which after 6 years of almost daily use for every task imaginable still looks new but the padding has taken a compression set and is no longer comfortable for long periods and slides around alot, as the shoulder straps are permanently rounded. Can someone post pics of a MAP 3500 next to a Motherlode?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
If they made these packs out of real Cordura, I'd be all over one...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting, but I wonder when they will be available.  The other colors are out of stock and mention June arrival dates, except a few
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:13:01 AM EDT
[#5]
they used to offer them in about a dozen colors. I just assumed they stopped making it. Amron has been out of stock for years and navyseals.com didnt carry it last time i looked. Anyone else sell these?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Great pack....have had mine for a few years.  Very comfortable with great capacity.  

mine is my BOB...sits in my jeep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top