Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2011 10:18:58 AM EDT
As the post says.  I just ordered some new 5.11 professional polo shirts, and the material quality is nothing like the older shirts.  The manufacturer has definitely changed.  The material is far lower in quality, and at the same price from L.A. Police Gear.

Dang it!  Where do I find a good polo these days?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As the post says.  I just ordered some new 5.11 professional polo shirts, and the material quality is nothing like the older shirts.  The manufacturer has definitely changed.  The material is far lower in quality, and at the same price from L.A. Police Gear.

Dang it!  Where do I find a good polo these days?

Under Armour polo's have never wained in quality or manufacture as far as im concerned. I dont know how much the 5.11 ones are but Ive never spent more than $40 for an AU polo and I wear one just about every day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top