Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2010 11:50:11 AM EDT
Ok I have yet to find a Chest Rig I like and my standards are fairly simple. First i need one that will fit me I'm 5'10 160  40" chest 30" waist.
Here is what I'm looking for,
Not too low, still need to be able to use items on duty belt.
4 AR 15 Mags in front string retention no flaps.
Some Molle on chest.

thats all can you guys give me some suggestions that wont break the bank?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ok I have yet to find a Chest Rig I like and my standards are fairly simple. First i need one that will fit me I'm 5'10 160  40" chest 30" waist.

4 AR 15 Mags in front.

Some Molle on chest.

thanks

Approximate $$ of "Breaking the Bank" please...

CXS

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
4 AR 15 Mags in front.
Some Molle on chest.

thanks

Approximate $$ of "Breaking the Bank" please...

CXS

Around the $100 Range, hopefully less.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Not to be a smart ass but when I read your post Im thinking that fits the bill of about most all Chest Rigs out there.

You find the one you want and add the pouches you want. They are modular. It cant be any more simple than that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not to be a smart ass but when I read your post Im thinking that fits the bill of about most all Chest Rigs out there.

You find the one you want and add the pouches you want. They are modular. It cant be any more simple than that.

Not really, I have looked through a lot most dont have the chest molle or they do and its very bulky because its also a plate carrier.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#5]
ATS M4 Chest Rig I have one and love it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
you can look at the TT Mav with bib or Eagle Rhodesian. They both have molle chest panels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top