Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2010 6:05:30 AM EDT
Has anyone received or ordered one yet?  I'm trying to decide whether the neoprene will be a comfort bonus or just sweaty.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Custom-X oughta be along soon with an answer.

I'm toying with the idea, as well...look pretty good.

I'm running a CTOMS and some of our guys have a VTAC prototype.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're wearing a tac belt you're going to get sweaty either way. Besides the fact that I love the feel of the stuff, the feature I like most is the slots for drop legs or dump pouches that aren't molle compatible. I will be ordering one as soon as the wife allows. From what I was told production has started and they begin shipping Monday.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in their shop a couple weeks ago and got to put hands on before they announced them. I have to say, it is a very comfortable belt, and the neoprene lining is amazing. That belt didn't want to move at all when I tried shaking it around (not that I have much to shake in the first place, but I tried). I like the construction as well, with the slots for the drop legs and dump pouches. I don't use a drop leg, but the way it is designed seems very well made. I may add a dump pouch to the rear section, just haven't used one before. I'm definitely looking forward to replacing my ATS belt with this, should be a definite step up from what I'm currently using. Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm using a pre-production model and the thing works great so far. I've tried MOLLE belts built by various companies, to include HSGI's original belt, and this is the only MOLLE belt that I actually like.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm using a pre-production model and the thing works great so far. I've tried MOLLE belts built by various companies, to include HSGI's original belt, and this is the only MOLLE belt that I actually like.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/DefConNC/Oct%20Handgun/DSC02451.jpg

JESUS! Helluva a duty belt! Whats that, 2.75"??

The Sure-Grip belt with our 2" Duty Belt in it makes the whole package .75" Thick..

I'll stay out this and let some customers talk about it when they receive theirs..

CXS

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you running a patrol belt or riggers belt in it?

How much weight have you mounted on it? Any sagging?
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you running a patrol belt or riggers belt in it?

How much weight have you mounted on it? Any sagging?

I'm using a Safariland duty belt with mine. Ive tried riggers belts in the past but found them to be less than sturdy and a royal pain to tighten significantly.

I used two different guns over the weekend with this belt; a Glock 34 and M&P45 (fullsize) both with X300s attached. I constantly had 3 fully loaded handgun mags on the belt (51 rounds of 9mm, 30 rounds of 45acp) and a single PMAG with 28 rounds on my left side. Throughout the weekend I was constantly moving, drawing, reholstering, running, etc with the belt on and had no sag with it. And that was without the plastic insert in place.

This weekend I'll try it with the insert in place
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Topher has lost some weight...
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Topher has lost some weight...

Photoshop..

CXS

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#10]
HDPE received today, will be going full steam ahead with these Monday.

One of our dealers just ordered 45 Complete systems..

Most of these pre-order's are sold already. So hopefully review's/Overviews will be soon..

CXS
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Due to the supply of Multicam Materials being terrible, I am taking the Multicam w/Multicam Webbing belts offline.

If you want one that is Multicam w/Multicam Webbing please call to order it.

We will be offering Multicam w/Khaki Webbing till we get our order of Multicam webbing Late December..

Thank You for understanding.

ARFCOM Industry Partner Blackstone Tactical will have these belts in stock shortly..

Stop by and say "Hi!" to Charles.
CXS

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top