Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 4:42:14 PM EDT
Does anybody know of the sizing chart that Tactical Tailor uses for the HEV?

Also, are the shoulder straps adjustable? I was not able to confirm this using the pictures and or reviews....
As the pictures show, the velcro looks to adjust a great deal

My stats are 35-36waist- 40-42 inch chest and 6ft 4inches....athletic muscular build about 180-185lbs

Here is the original link for the product
http://www.tacticaltailor.com/hybridenhancedvest.aspx

Any and all help is greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the HEV and it is very adjustable.  The velcro shoulder straps do adjust so you should have no problem getting them to work for you.  The cummerbund is adjustable too so you can tighten it up a great deal.  Based on your size, the HEV should work just fine for you.  I've been running mine for over a year now at work and love it...5'9", 190 pounds.  All the guys in my squad at work wear them and we have a few guys that are close to your size.....you're good to go.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to hit me with an IM if you have any other questions.

JC
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the quick response!

Do you have any problems with plates and or soft armor shifting?
And do you by chance know of any decent level II or level III?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top