Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 5:59:37 PM EDT
Just felt the need to give praise where it is due. Along with SKD, Gear Sector has impressed the hell out of me with prompt service and shipping. I have received e-mails in less then an hour of placing my orders during business hours with shipping information.  With so many companies out there I have always relied on feedback from the forums so wanted to add my own.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
exactly the same here

never had to return anything (no problems) but I expect that would be trouble free too

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

exactly the same here

never had to return anything (no problems) but I expect that would be trouble free too

I'm Pissed off at Jason for not sending me velcro backed GS patches with my last order...

Other than that, he made a special run of Pink Slings because I asked..

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Jason's CS was so personal.  Like he was a long time friend of mine doing me a favor.  He even sends e-mails after delivery to make sure I'm happy.  Trusty guy.  Doh, I'm becoming my father.  

I'm not sure about Topher.  I get my HSGI stuff from SKD.  They're the best.

He eats like me, so he must be alright, too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Jason's CS was so personal.  Like he was a long time friend of mine doing me a favor.  He even sends e-mails after delivery to make sure I'm happy.  Trusty guy.  Doh, I'm becoming my father.  

I'm not sure about Topher.  I get my HSGI stuff from SKD.  They're the best.

He eats like me, so he must be alright, too.
SKD, I have stories about SKD!

Joe came down to the shop, we all went out to eat and he showed me 'google txt'!

That son of a bitch ruined my life.. I was Google Txt'ng everything..

Work? Whats work when I can send a Txt Message on my antique Motorola without camera and find out the address to any place in the world in a reply text?!?!?

I lost a Fiance and House because of Joe@SKD...

He made up for it though by sending me a Multicam Stocking ....

Thanks buddy...

CXS

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Gear Sector = great service and great products.  I have have his slings on my M4's and they work great.  Jason is one of the good guys to deal with on this site.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
exactly the same here

I'm Pissed off at Jason for not sending me velcro backed GS patches with my last order...
So he's ok in my book..

CXS

I got plenty, I'll send you some if you need 'em...

Jason is the best.  I have one of every sling he makes.  Great slings, great customer service, great guy...top notch in my book.

JC
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

exactly the same here

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

Jason is the best.  I have one of every sling he makes.  Great slings, great customer service, great guy...top notch in my book.

JC

Just busting Jason's balls..

I have a handful..

CXS

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
exactly the same here

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

JC

Just busting Jason's balls..
I have a handful..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2091/66/80/500085964/n500085964_1850906_8413.jpg

CXS

I figured....but always willing to help out a fellow gear queer..

JC
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered a sling and some other parts from them a while back and I can +1 everything. He even helped me when I was too dumb to figure it out. He is a great guy and I would definitely order anything from him again.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#11]
2 days from computer to my doorstep. Can't beat that.  And of course the follow up e-mail which I think is very good business.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#12]
He once answered an emailed question from me w/ in 30 minutes on a Sunday evening.

Great service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top