Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2010 6:00:09 PM EDT
Will a Blue Force SOC-C belt fit/ride below the bottom edge of an MTV/OTV.
A war belt makes perfect sense for a training class with or without a chest rig but I am not sure how it will work with my issued MTV.

I am not a door kicker and my job normally doesn't require to go outside the wire so I won't be issued a plate carrier.
Based on the advice I got in this thread I will be running a HSGI Warlord IV chest rig (on order )  two TACO mags and my issued mag pouches.

Monk

ETA. I am not SNCO so I won't have an M9 but I am trying to buy gear that I can use while deployed and hen I get back to the States.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
i wore a tactical tailor war belt on my first deployment, rode very nicely under my MTV, both dismounted and mounted.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It really all depends on your build...

I'm 5'11 and have a tall torso and short legs.

I've seen people who are the same height as me and are all legs...

Different strokes for different folks..

Oh yea, your Warlord V4 w/free MTV/SPC adapters and ect. should ship tomorrow..

CXS

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 4:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It really all depends on your build...
I'm 5'11 and have a tall torso and short legs.
I've seen people who are the same height as me and are all legs...
Different strokes for different folks..

Oh yea, your Warlord V4 w/free MTV/SPC adapters and ect. should ship tomorrow..

CXS

Thanks

Monk
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had no issues with my TT belt and issued armor either.  Not the best belt in the world, but it works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top