Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 8:27:21 PM EDT
Having some trouble finding a decent drop leg holsterfor my m&p 40 that won't cost me out the ass. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

WD
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just about everything is at least $80.  How much do you plan on spending?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:22:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Under $100 was my goal. Got any links? I looked at some blackhawk drop legs but most of them fit the berreta or glocks and such and they have a universal one too, would that work? Also found one on phoenix tactical, not name brand and cheap. probably get what you pay for with that
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Under $100 was my goal. Got any links? I looked at some blackhawk drop legs but most of them fit the berreta or glocks and such and they have a universal one too, would that work? Also found one on phoenix tactical, not name brand and cheap. probably get what you pay for with that

HSGI

HSGI is a great place to start. Blackhawk's stuff is hit or miss in quality and the few items I've seen from Pheonix Tactical don't look that great.

"Universal" is not a concept that lends itself well to fighting gear. Buying gear that is fitted to your loadout is essential, even if it means saving for a while longer to buy something more expensive.

THANKS! . I almost hate posting for help in some of these forums anymore because people can be such dicks.
again thanks for the helpful post
WD
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
$122 gets you a new Safariland 6004.

I've gotten used ones off the EE for $50.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
OP you can get the BH Serpa drop-leg for a M&P .40 for around $100 if you shop around.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks but I purchased the HSGI one that was reccommended earlier. Thanks for the replies tho

WD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top