Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 9:15:56 AM EDT
I have a ASUS 9in netbook and I was looking at this for a possible case. I wouldn't really be carrying it with me, just probably throwing it in the truck whenever I leave the house. Im not sure of the internal dimensions and if it would fit or not. any pictures of the inside would be great! Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/US-Peacekeeper-Rapid-Deployment-Pack-Active-shoot-p/usp%20p20307.htm

check this one out too, looks the same
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's two shots from a "Colossus v. Jumbo" comparison I did.  Should give you an idea of internal dimensions:

AR Mags with Magpul Ranger Plates

30-round AK mags
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Im also looking for a case for my new net book and have a maxpedition jumbo. i dot think it would work very well. JMHO.

im thinking of going with the HSGI this. it will carry 6 ar mags and has room in the front of the mags for more stuff.. all inside the zipperd pouch. then with the outside molle i can attach GP pouches for mice, cds, camera, and other shit. then i can either put a carry strap in it or attach it to a larger pack. there is also room in the pouch for padding on the inside to protect the net book.

when i get around to it ill post pics of my idea because i already have the stuff to do it, just need to fin the time. im also open to other ideas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top