Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 12:13:29 PM EDT
ok so i acquired this bag today, but it has no tags on it whatsoever. i think its a medical bag. its CB with black zippers, NO shoulder straps of any kind, the inside is all velcro with divisions and 2 small zippered pouches velcroed inside. its about a foot and a half long maybe a foot wide and about 5-6 inches in depth. ill post pictures when i can but my buddy has my camera out on a convoy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
the first few are of the bag, and the rest are of a panel of sorts that is obviously made by the same manufacturer, tho i cant figure out if they go together some how, or if they are just two seperate...things.
Bag

Panel

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like this bag

Battlelab
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#4]
awesome thanks man i never would have found that, i was searching all over yahoo with "medical bag with no shoulder straps and velcro inside".

optics bag...well my guess wasnt even in the ballpark. still, a 220 dollar free gift is A OK with me! now i guess i have to get the day pack its supposed to fit snugly in
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
awesome thanks man i never would have found that, i was searching all over yahoo with "medical bag with no shoulder straps and velcro inside".

optics bag...well my guess wasnt even in the ballpark. still, a 220 dollar free gift is A OK with me! now i guess i have to get the day pack its supposed to fit snugly in

I only found it because I was searching through the 3 Day Assault pack thread today and saw it..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
i would have never looked there so thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top