Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 1:20:00 PM EDT

Last week I posted a list of all my goodies that were given to me buy a friend. One of these was a 3 day molle 2 assault pack and wast pack.
A few questions for the exports.
Do you like to use this style of pack?
What is the best way to mount a camelback to the pack (can you, some how run the hydration hose though the velco flaps on the top of the pack?)
What kind of molle pouches have you found usefull?
Any tips on using it in field conditions?

Thanks as alwayse

Chuck25
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I want one.  Know where I can get it?  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I got mine off ebay.  The sleeve with the hdpe board in it will hold a bladder.  Its a damn nice piece of gear for what they generally cost.  I'm going to add a couple of molle 1qt canteen pouches and the waist pack to mine, it is also primarily used as a large supplemental pack on my molle ruck.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the ACU one, it was issued.  I added the butt pack, and two GP Pouchs(ATS I think) to the sides.  It got heavy as fuck even empty.  Remove the soft insert and leave the plastic one, or remove both if you can.  Also, if I'm not mistaken, you can run the camelbak straw through the velcro antenna holes in the top.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I may have to open up the antena hole to make the camelback tube fit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The Eagle A-III is better built and more comfortable for "lots of stuff" and the RAID is better for modularity and mid-range stuff.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Eagle A-III is better built and more comfortable for "lots of stuff" and the RAID is better for modularity and mid-range stuff.

I don't doubt it a bit.  But my SDS pack was only about $35.  The USMC ILBE patrol pack is excellent also.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well this one was given to me so I will be using it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top