Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 2:40:31 AM EDT
Two of them don't fit very well in the standard issue SDS Double Magazine pouches, anybody got any recommendations for pouches that fit two P-mags well?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
blade tech makes pmag specific pouches but thats probably not what your looking for.  maybe try voodoo stuff that cheaper than dirt sells.  they tend to run large in my experience because i think some are made to work with a mags as well
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#2]
The HSGI universal AR pouches are designed to hold 3 USGI mags, two low, one high.
You can fit two PMAGs in there, one high and one low, and then cinch up the retaining bungie.
And, the newer version doesn't have the flap, just bungies.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The HSGI universal AR pouches are designed to hold 3 USGI mags, two low, one high.
You can fit two PMAGs in there, one high and one low, and then cinch up the retaining bungie.
And, the newer version doesn't have the flap, just bungies.

The newer HSGI UMMP's and Open Top UMMPS can fit 3 PMags.
I still only run 2 per pouch..

CXS
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#4]
All of the Eagle gear with double magazine pouchs that I have fits two PMags each just fine for what it is worth.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
All the Tactical Tailor and Emdom stuff I have takes the correct amount of pmags, 3 per, 2 per, and single shingles.
Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top