Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:09:27 PM EDT
I want to get a simple, light weight rig to keep with my go gear. It needs to hold 3-4 AR mags, 2 pistol mags, a Surefire, Multi-tool, and fixed blade. It also has to work with standard belt holsters.

I have been looking primarily at the Specter MkI. Anyone have one of these? Is is comfortable? Durable?

Any others I should consider?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Alot of people use the Eagle/SKD Chest rig. It holds everything you are asking for and has 2 additional areas where you can add a pouch.

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Alot of people use the Eagle/SKD Chest rig. It holds everything you are asking for and has 2 additional areas where you can add a pouch.

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1

+2. Very good rig.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eagle/SKD Chest Rig

+1

+2. Very good rig.

Does this offer any advantages over the Specter other than capacity? It looks like it might be bulkier than what I'm looking for. I already have a combat rig that holds 12 AR mags, 5 pistol mags, drop leg 6004, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top