Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:39:17 PM EDT
I once saw a pouch that you could put on a belt that folded up all compact to the size of about a cleaning kit pouch.  It was very small.  But if you needed to dump some magazines in it, or if your were LEO & needed to dump some evidence it you could pull a tab or a snap & a light nylon sack would come unfurled & hand down off your belt.

Anyone know where I can get one?

I have googled & found a few other mollie system tactical mag dump pouches that are big & heavier canvas & that don't really fold down small like what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Maxpedition Rollypoly Linky
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This should be moved to the gear thread.  

But, to answer the OPs question, if you want something similar to the Max Roly Poly, there's also versions made by Eagle Industries, Diamondback Tactical, and EGL just to name a few.    Though not as small, I really love the CSM Drop Pouches.  They don't "shrink" but instead just roll-up.  They're the shit IMO!  
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Maxpedition Rollypoly Linky

A big +1 on that.  Maxpedition stuff will make you happy.

Good shooting,
desmobob
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Think I'll get the maxpedition.

I like the way that it folds up, but that on the other hand, the fabric is stiff enough to kind of hold itself open so you can drop your mags in it w/ one hand.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Spec ops makes a decent one with a drop slot, its well built too.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#8]
a +1 for the Maxpedition. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#9]
rightwing...I sent you an IM
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I went with the CSM pouch after trying the Roly Poly for a couple of years. IMO, the CSM is FAR superior to the Roly Poly.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I went with the CSM pouch after trying the Roly Poly for a couple of years. IMO, the CSM is FAR superior to the Roly Poly.

True that brother!  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I really love the CSM Drop Pouches.  They don't "shrink" but instead just roll-up.  They're the shit IMO!  

Yes to this, I want to get another in Multicam. i did love my eagle in Iraq tho
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True that brother!  

I'll take another look at the CSM.  I think their site was kind of poor in terms of pics
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:32:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Unless you need all the space the CSM Small dump pouch is great.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Dont know what your planning on using it for. If your using it on a duty belt/rig the Max P would be the way to go,folds up till  yuo need it. If its going on a battle rig i would go with the CSM, great piece of kit, damn thing is bomb proof....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I really like my CSM. Give Doc Mike a call!
Link Posted: 8/20/2008 1:48:13 AM EDT
[#17]
by the way,
I ordered a few rollpolys from LA police gear.  They had a coupon code for free shipping w/ maxpedition order &  free bottle.  I like the units.  I'll probably get the CSM bag for my full on hoplite rig, but I like attaching the rollpolies to my grab & go mag satchel.  

If I really wanted to embarrass my GF, I would wear one on my belt, cause sometimes its nice to have a little pouch to put stuff inn so you are trying to fumble w/ your keys & what not w/ your hands full w/ this & that.  Probably won't generally do that though.

These thigs would also make great pouches for holding shot gun shells or whatever.  Lots of different uses.

I like the units.  They are thin & light enough to fold up & roll up, but heavy enough to be a little rugged & to stay open to receiver your magazines.

Link Posted: 8/21/2008 7:12:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I keep the evidence/dump pouch from Eagle Industries on my grab and go man purse.
The rig itself only holds  4 30rd AR mags and 2 G19 so the evidence pouch gives me some extra room when needed.
I'm sure the rollpolys will serve you well.
This one was $20.00 on the EE and I have always liked Eagle products.

Link Posted: 8/23/2008 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#19]
I have the one from ATS on my 1st line. It rolls up like the Maxpedition, and is made in the USA. Runs about 25 bucks. Holds 6 mags last time i checked.

www.atstacticalgear.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top