Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:13:00 PM EDT
Old version of the Warlord..

New version With the Hercules Plate Carrier Adapter..

Adapter attaches to the NEW Warlord, Denali, and Silverthrone Chest Rigs.

From HSGI website

"Hercules" Plate Carrier Adapter allows you to carry up to Large E-SAPI plates to the New Version Warlords , Denali and Silverthrones . They have adjustable velcroed shoulder straps . Shoulder Pads are provided along with this kit , allowing user to either use or not to use the pads . This adapter is ready to replace the exisitng chest harness's shoulder straps and rear belt . The rear plate carrier pouch has a built like in X-Harness design that will discard the cross-backes shoulder straps . The front E-SAPI plate pouch attaches via 4 MALICE clips and can be adjusted to the operators preference in 1" increments . The plate pouches have a velcroed and double snap to secure plate within and insert/drop from the bottom of the carrier.

I cant wait to get my hands on one of these.. Attach plates when taking classes or when needed.
When toying around elsewhere or "gunning" in the back yard I can remove the plates and rock with a regular Warlord.

Seems like a good investment for the people who want quality chest rig but don't have money for plates now.
They can upgrade to the plates at a later date and still have the same set up they're used to.

CXS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top