Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2007 5:57:30 PM EDT
I just ordered a Ranger Green Eagle Plate carrier and am looking for a quick access mag carrier for it. It can be any size (single, double, etc.) I guess I'm looking for a shingle type carrier. If there is anything else plase let me know. The main thing is I'm looking for something that will match Eagle's "Ranger Green." My buddy bought the plate carrier and then TT mag pouches and they stand out quite a bit.

Thanks for your thoughts!

ETA: It said it has a front pocket to hold another mag or pistol. Would it hold them securely or is there an internal holder or pouch of sorts I would need to get?

Link Posted: 11/25/2007 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The main thing is I'm looking for something that will match Eagle's "Ranger Green." My buddy bought the plate carrier and then TT mag pouches and they stand out quite a bit.

Oh no, now you are going to be attacked by the "I'm more tactical then you cause my gear does not match and it's dirty" crowd  

maybe try, oh I don't know Eagle pouches, or even Emdom has a couple of different green pouches. good luck
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 6:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
2 - 4 mags tops

Link Posted: 11/27/2007 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#3]
ATS Tactical uses the same solution dyed Ranger green material as Eagle for all our products.

ATS Tactical Gear
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:22:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I must be an Odd Ball.  The gear I'm running right now has at least five different shades of green on it.  Not sure why some people get hung up trying to match the color on their gear.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not sure why some people get hung up trying to match the color on their gear.  

INDEED!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Honestly, I would look for the pouches that are going to work best for you.  If they happen to match fine, if not don't worry about it.  My arguement has always been why wear camo and then put a big blob of solid color (be it ranger green, coyote, etc.) on your chest?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I must be an Odd Ball.  The gear I'm running right now has at least five different shades of green on it.  Not sure why some people get hung up trying to match the color on their gear.  

They looks the same with dirt on them anyways, shouldnt matter.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I 100% agree. Color is part of my choice but rather far down on the importance scale. I could see some people just getting certain gear because of shades of color but I'm not one of them. Despite this, If I have the choice of two pieces of gear, both same quality but one matches better then I will take the matching one. It just so happens that this specific post basically deals with that one aspect.

Thanks again for your time Gents. he

height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Not sure why some people get hung up trying to match the color on their gear.  

www.wfmu.org/Playlists/HT/Big_Trouble2.jpg

INDEED!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link! I'll have to ask around or do a search about them.

height=8
Quoted:
ATS Tactical uses the same solution dyed Ranger green material as Eagle for all our products.

ATS Tactical Gear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top