Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 5:40:21 PM EDT
What rucks are you guys using or recommending?  I was thinking about the Camelbak BFM or Tactical Tailor malice version 3.  Are these decent packs?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Also check out the RAID from either TacticalAssaultGear or ATSTactical.

Eagle makes some very nice packs as well.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a bit of an ALICE junkie myself. I currently run a medium ALICE that has been upgraded with Fastex buckles and better straps. I also used Mcnetts Seam Sealer on all stress points. I'll have to throw a pic up in the ALICE thread.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#3]
How large and what are you going to use it for?

The new Camelbaks using the Mystery Ranch designs are excellent packs.

The Eberlestock Halftrack is great ruck, very modular.  I've had one for about three weeks and love it.

TAD Gear's FastPack is another excellent pack.  I have a Gen 2 and am waiting on Gen 3.

Can't beat Kifaru, but you have to drop $$$.  I have four Kifaru rucks.

Sheep
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the advice, I ordered a Camelbak BFM late last night.  Hope I like it.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you will like the BFM.

I have a Eagle AIII Molle..and it is great but a little small for all my stuff I use for 3-5 days of camping, the BFM fits my needs perfectly!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top