Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 10:50:49 AM EDT
Blackhawk Enhanced suspenders. there not bad, i like them. (15.00 gun show special)
Blackhawk Enhanced butt pack. I love this thing.
Standard Web belt.
Standard US 3 mag pouches.
Alice double mag pouch on left shoulder, hard to see in pics.
knife sheath for my work horse.

this how the rig looked as it was completed. its purpose is not so much a fighting rig but a light camping/quick dash into the woods rig. I think of it as a 1st line rig on steroids. you might also want to think of it as a BOB wanna be. I dont know, just thought you guys might like to see it.

After noticeing I had some unused pouches around, I added them to give the thing a little more load capacity. I think it was probably counter productive though because now I cant through my Falocn II pack on over the rig. i'll probably take them off soon.

Dose anyone know of a large pack that might effectively attach to the back of this thing. that would give greater carrying capacity and I would not have to use my falcon. just a thought. here is pics of the knife that goes with the sheath in the pic.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same harness, but I use 2 M16 pouches, 2 AK pouches (for storage), my M12 holster and a pistol mag pouch on the belt.  On the harness I have a first aid/compass pouch.

It's pretty handy with a camelbak inserted into the mesh back.

Additionally I have a buttpack that I occassionally use with it.

I carried that setup in the field and for Katrina/Rita, but have updated my gear since switching to the ACU's.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
RIT dye.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
if it works for you then good on you... you ask 5 people here and you'll get 25 responses

Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
RIT dye.

All the varying shades the rig exists in right now would be a bit more camo, I would think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top