Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 4:01:28 PM EDT
Ok Ive thought it over i and i have realized that i should go with multicam clothes for my SHTF BDU. I think this is the best camo ever (though aliitle expensive). What do you guys think?
Also what color should my other gear be? I was think a mix of multicam,coyote brown,OD,and  MABE woodland camo.

And where can i find a listing of all the multicam dealers (or a list of gear dealers in general)?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The answer to the first question is match it to whatever is the most common color to where you are at. For me most of the time its brown out side so I go for more brown. If where you live is more green then OD would be good or even a 50/50 mix. woodland kind of sticks out on it.
As for gear listings go to multicampattern.com and click on gear.( thats where I found a Lot and order from severalherebut be careful---I am battling a multicam addiction right nowhappen
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

but be careful---I am battling a multicam addiction right now, and it can happen to you.

I have to disagree with you....I like OD...but so what if everything I have is in multi-cam and I sold my dog and cat to buy more multi-cam...that doesn't mean I am addicted to it....
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
US Dark Khaki as used by Eagle is a perfect match for multicam gear.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Hello Hank...we are here to help you...just send me your MC stuff....
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Coyote Tan/Khaki/MJK blend the best with multicam.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#9]
MJK?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
MJK?

some kind of khaki, the first two letters are some guy's initials, I forget the name. I think it is something that eagle sells.

Matt Johnson Khaki; the color chosen by Eagle, under Matt's direction, for the MLCS project.  At the time, it was the best bet for a solid print, universal color.  It works well in most terrains and with most other camo patterns,

Stephen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top