Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2007 9:04:34 AM EDT
I want a holster to fit my 1911 and Glock.  Will the Glock fit if i get the holster for the 1911?
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about the Omega VI series holsters.
If you get the large auto version, it will fit almost everything.
I use mine for my Glock 22, SIG P226 and used it for my SA 1911 without any problems.  Multiple handguns is the reason I went with nylon (Omega VI Airborne) over kydex.

ETA:  I wasn't aware that these holsters were model-specific.  When I bought mine four+ years ago, they were all one size (large pistol).

Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That is the one im looking at.  THanks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I hAd one for a little while and sold it.  Didn't like it.  But being able to use different guns is a +
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Blackhawk had them on sale a while back in their clearance section- you could probably afford to get both if they still have them.  (Hmmm, looks like all they have left is left handed holsters).  My guess is that if you orderd the holster for the Glock 34 the 1911 would fit but probably not the other way since the slide on the Glock is thicker.  

I ordered one they had listed for the Sig series- my Sigs fit fine, but it's tight for my XD40.  The Safariland 6004 series is definitely superior, but the Blackhawk was $20 or so on clearance.  You can also find them on Ebay from time to time.  If you get one, take the top strap off and bring the holster up and it rides much better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top