Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2006 5:49:54 PM EDT

Does anyone know what brand of load bearing gear the two SEALs are wearing on the left?

Also what gear do you use to carry your mags?
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/strykersol/MA20JS20MR20MM.jpg

Does anyone know what brand of load bearing gear the two SEALs are wearing on the left?

Kind of looks like the Eagle Plate Carrier
www.eagleindustries.com/prd_detail.asp?ProdID=344&CatID=78&SubCatID=16
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I've just got a belt with some cheap pouches to carry a few 20 rounders at the range.  I have no use for a chest rig.

If you cannot find an answer to your other question here, might I suggest the Tactical Gear forum?
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Mainly pockets. Carge pants work nice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quite possibly a S.T.R.I.K.E modular platform w/ mag and accessory pouches.

-Doc

ETA:  Thanks for doing the deed...

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Like Egg said in your other post, those are Eagle Rhodesian Recon Vests.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
gratuitously reposted from other post

EAGLE MLCS "Rhodesian" RRV chest rig/platecarriers

yes that is one platform I use among a bunch of others. What do you plan on doing?

You can get the Blackhawk clone of the rig, only thing thats functionally different is the BH units actually use a 1.5" buckle on the shoulder straps to the body of the rig.

And typically these are more cost effective for an avg civilian user
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies everyone, never have seen much eagle gear used in my area being WA, mainly tactical tailor being so close and their reputation high.

Quoted:
yes that is one platform I use among a bunch of others. What do you plan on doing?

It would be used to replace the current load bearing gear that I presently have serving in Iraq.  I've been more or less using the same gear platform for the past two years (tactical tailor 1 or 2 piece mav and x-harness), I just changed over to ACU pattern about a year ago.  But the one thing that I do not like is that I do not have the "bib" to be able to mount more equipment up front instead of the sides.  Being that I am only 5'8 if I use the "bib" for the one piece mav and x-harness it sits to low to be useful.  Also when you wear this equipment for long periods of time, I've been on missions that have last well over 24+ hours, wearing the kit I need a vest that is comfortable well having to carry the weight.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
MB
if you are interested and have an APO address, I could send you  BHI clone of this rig

EGG
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
MB
if you are interested and have an APO address, I could send you  BHI clone of this rig

EGG

PM sent about your offer.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/strykersol/MA20JS20MR20MM.jpg

The pouches appear to be from Eagle Industries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top