Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2006 3:37:10 AM EDT
Has anybody ever bought any of the knock-off versions of the eagles plate carrier?? I've seen them on E-bay. I'm a LEO and would only use it long gun calls which means it wouldn't be used very often. Figured it be okay since its not being used very often. Thx
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
what's up brother.  

I never buy knock-offs, that's not to say that it can't do the job, but I personally run an Eagle LE Plate Carrier.  It's plated and got 2 M4 mag pouches.  It fits perfectly too and sits clear of my duty belt.  I don't know how much those KOs are selling for but the Eagle ones can be had for $125-$150.  not bad IMO.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Eagle also gives excellent Law Enforcement pricing
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Eagle also gives excellent Law Enforcement pricing

Exactly  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top