Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2006 2:12:05 PM EDT
I tried postin' this in the GD. The post dropped faster than my $%$# looking at a Janet Reno picture. Anyway....

Where's a good place to buy BDU pants? I want some OD or Khaki/Coyote ones.

Also, what's the most rugged stuff? 65/35? What?

Is there a place most ARFCOMers are buying BDUs...for a good price?

"Thank ya," Elvis said, "Thank ya very much."
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
US Cavalry and Brigade HQ usually have em in stock.  Don't remember if their prices were great or not as it has been awhile, and I just buy mine at Clothing Sales.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have  tons of woodland BDUs in really good condition and used.
Also have New shirts in OD, have sold many to contractors in Iraq.

LMK if I  can be of help to yeah.

Im also, always interested in trades, like guns and gear related.

TG
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
bdu.com sells propper brand stuff IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1 on the propper brand. Wear them to work, been through a SWAT class and a firearms class. Still going strong.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 on the propper brand. Wear them to work, been through a SWAT class and a firearms class. Still going strong.

+1 for www.bdu.com  link made hot
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 2:03:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

we get these issued at work, they seem to hold up pretty well.   i've had mines for 4 yrs. with off-n-on use and they're still GTG.  plus too, they have miniimal shrinkage.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I tried postin' this in the GD. The post dropped faster than my $%$# looking at a Janet Reno picture. Anyway....

Where's a good place to buy BDU pants? I want some OD or Khaki/Coyote ones.

Also, what's the most rugged stuff? 65/35? What?

Is there a place most ARFCOMers are buying BDUs...for a good price?

"Thank ya," Elvis said, "Thank ya very much."

You should be able to get some good deals on woodland BDUs off Ebay for pretty cheap right now, as the Army gets closer and closer to discarding them completely... Ditto for black boots...
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 on Propper brand.  Wearin some right now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#9]
What type of Proppers are you guys buying?

65/30?

My favorite woodland pair I have that has lasted awesome is 50 nylon, 50 cotton.

Are the 65 poly, 30 cotton more or less rugged?

NOTE: I also have a pair of 100 cotton BDU type pants (proppers or tru-specs...I can't remember which). They wore out much, much quicker. Construction was good, but the 100% cotton just don't seem to hold up the same.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What type of Proppers are you guys buying?

65 Polyester / 35 Cotton

I'd stay away from the 100% Cotton, they get old fast with a lot of washings, plus they're a little heavier and hotter.  go 65/ 35
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:14:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Been researching a little more.

I wish they had NYCO (50/50) in more color options.

NYCO being the issue uniform stuff, most companies only have it in ACU, Woodland, and 3 Color Desert.

I want it in OD and Khaki.

The BDU pants I love that have held up super well are NYCO.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#12]
the 65/35s are pretty much the same as the nycos, actually a little tougher.  if you can get the ripstop, get them.  i think i got some od propper nonripstop pants from sportsmans guide or cheaper than dirt for under $15, reg length.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#13]
never mind
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top