Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 2:55:21 PM EDT
Hi,

does anyone here have a SIGNATURE SERIES M4 RIFLE CASE from Brownells?

Or a link to a preview or better pics than that one from from the Brownells online-shop?

http://www.brownells.com/Images/Products/084000226.jpg

I'm looking for a new rifle case and I would like one where I can attach my MOLLE Magazine and other Pouches.

But I don't know if the one from Brownells is good to go. I'm from Germany so I cannot just order it and send it back if I don't like it... hinking.gif

Exspecially I would like to see a picture from the inside and also the colour looks a little bit strange. Is it really "coyote tan." like BHI or Eagle pouches?

Thanks for your help.

Fenris
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells office was closed a minute ago...but...the interior construction is stated on their website: "Brushed Tricot lining won’t snag your rifle, optics and accessories, allowing for fast weapon removal in high-stress situations." There is no mention of weapon hold down straps, so apparently your 2-5K+ AR free floats inside the case.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:56:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Brownells website is down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top