Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 9:18:45 PM EDT
I have a PACA level IIIA vest (wrap around) and I want to get some Kejo Level III steel plates.
What chest carrier will work with this combo?

I will be running 6-10 AR mags, few pistol mags, and misc pouch.  
Pistol  will likely go on belt rig. Dump puch will likely go on drop down quick release buckle on vest, or on belt.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a PACA level IIIA vest (wrap around) and I want to get some Kejo Level III steel plates.
What chest carrier will work with this combo?

I will be running 6-10 AR mags, few pistol mags, and misc pouch.  
Pistol  will likely go on belt rig. Dump puch will likely go on drop down quick release buckle on vest, or on belt.

I don't think anyone is making a carrier for standard ballistic panels that take plates.  Most require BALCS cut armor.  Your panels may work, but they may shift around in the carrier.  There's this, beez combat systems, but no MOLLE.  Here's some other threads worth checking out.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=197263

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=196761

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=195493

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=196304
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:23:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I will probably do the same.

I will have to look into the Wasatch.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top