Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 12:12:33 PM EDT
I can't seem to find a pic of the Eagle A-III pack with the belt removed and what the belt looks like when removed/how the attachment system works.

Basically I am trying to compare it to the Tactical Tailor belt, which is only removable by unthreading it from its plastic loops.  Does the Eagle belt have a slot in the back of the pack it can slide through and take the hip padding with it?  

Thanks,

Dawg

[ETA]  if someone has pics of the Eagle A-III pack internals, espeically the framesheet pocket and how the hydration bladder is attached that would be great too.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Eagle uses a metal  3bar slider where a 2 inch wide belt slides into on either side of the pack
the eagle belt provides NO hip loading it is merely there to prevent side-to-side sloshing

EGG
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Eagle uses a metal  3bar slider where a 2 inch wide belt slides into on either side of the pack
the eagle belt provides NO hip loading it is merely there to prevent side-to-side sloshing

EGG

Thanks Egg, I think that answers my question better than a picture would have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top