Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 7:55:34 AM EDT
Anyone run this rig? I just got mine togther, and over on 10-8 they found out that the ****-5621's are the better fit for these setups.

I got mine setup, and the gun is secure, wont come out, but it does wobble a little bit. This normal?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Well...I'm not sure if this helps but I use a Safariland 6280 on my duty belt, carrying a Glock 22 with a Surefire X200B. There is a slight wobble but you can make some minor adjustments with the small rubber grommet looking thing on the outside of your holster. You can also make some minor adjustments on the hex screw located on the bottom of the holster. I also use a 6004 for SWAT using the same firearm. Both holsters are identical, just a different carrying method. A slight wobble is normal. This a great holster that will last you a while!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top