Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 7:10:24 PM EDT
I just noticed that pretty much every vest and pouch they have are at least 50% off...

What's going on? Do they have something up their sleeves?

$10 per pistol mag pouch looks like a good deal
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything?  I'll have to take a look.  Thanks!

-K
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Selected items only.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just noticed that pretty much every vest and pouch they have are at least 50% off...

What's going on? Do they have something up their sleeves?

$10 per pistol mag pouch looks like a good deal

I think most are opting for chest rigs over the vest.  I'm been taking advantage of Tactical Taylors 40% off on Woodland Camo.  $120 three day pack for $68?  You can't beat that!
Here's TT's Deals.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It's all stuff that is not that popular anymore or weren't good sellers to begin with. Although many types of vests are listed, it's a lot of woodland camo stuff, husky vests, left handed vests, and old BTS attachment point vests and odds and ends.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:43:37 AM EDT
[#5]

It's all stuff that is not that popular anymore or weren't good sellers to begin with. Although many types of vests are listed, it's a lot of woodland camo stuff, husky vests, left handed vests, and old BTS attachment point vests and odds and ends.

Agreed, I did not find anything there that I needed and it was all the stuff "I assume" they could not get rid of during the year. Standard operating procedure for any Retail business is to move out the old, make way for the new, take the Markdowns as you need to in order to accomplish that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top