Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 12:01:22 PM EDT
In april, i have a 3 day handgun class, 3000 rounds will be shot over that time period.

I am feeling I need to invest in some gloves.

After taking a 4 day course, withonly 800 rounds, my hands were, 'different' not in pain, not uncomfrotable (sp), just felt them more than usual.

Anyone have any experience with the wileys? they seem to be relatively new
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with the Wiley's, but I have tried a bunch of different gloves and the only gloves that I buy anymore are mountain biking gloves.

After trying about 20 different gloves ranging from mechanics gloves to custom made to tactical gloves and a few in-between, I am convinced they will all either fall apart, don't fit tight enough, or they don't have the right padding in the right places.

Mountain biking gloves are made thin for a good feel of the trail, have pretty good padding to deal with vibration, for the most part are pretty durable, and for me fit a bunch better than others I have tried.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with Nomex flight gloves.  Sized correctly you can pick up a dime on a glass panel.  They are also pretty comfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top