Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 3:55:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW! such a smoking endorsement "Used by the Navy Seals!"

makes me want to go out and buy one right now!!!

GReat way to index your finger to the trigger , not to mention the release button can and will get fouled with dirt, and lock up.

do a search for SERPAs here, LF.net and other locations.

you really are better off exploring other options.

EGG
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:07:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to 10-8 forums and Total Protection Interactive.com and read the horror reports about them there. Paul Gomez has done a pretty thorough review and test of them to show the shortcomings of the holster.They are NOT good to go. DANGER DANGER Will Robinson........stay away. The holster will come off the belt and there have been several incidents of people shooting themselves due to the SERPA device.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and love it....dont believe the bullshit if they shot themselves its becouse there morons, i have used mine at tactical shoots, quickdraw classes so on and so on, not one issue
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#4]
It's "endorsed by the navy seals" because the owner of the company is a former navy seal.  Anyway, try the safariland 6004.  Best holster I've ever owned.  I've got one for every pistol I own.  Bomb-proof construction and isn't made by a company who manufactures in vietnam.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Jeesh you know you brought up a point i didnt think about, Might be interesting placing my glock back into that holster with its trigger safety

DanS
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 on the Safariland 6004.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm another believer in the 6004 - I have one for every one of my pistols as well...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:11:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#10]
survivorman

I have one and love it....dont believe the bullshit if they shot themselves its becouse there morons, i have used mine at tactical shoots, quickdraw classes so on and so on, not one issue

Well then... between you and the NavySEAL's they must be good to go.....

So tell me what a "Quick Draw" class is and how does one get into one of those.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top