Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 8:10:23 AM EDT
I know it my sound Ghey, but I need a new holster for my phone and I am looking for options.  I have the Motorola V710

And I want the holster to be used on my belt most of the time, but it would also be nice to ba able to put it on the MOLLE part of my vest when at the range or whatever.  I would like OD Green.  Any input would be great and I also need a place to order it from.

Thanks!

BTW - Here is the size (in inches): 1.9 x 3.7 x 0.9
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Spec Ops may make something like that. I keep my cel phone in a small pelican case in a pack if I am outside as they do not stand up to water and shocks very well.

I am not so worried about shock and water, mostly I just want the thing not to fall off me and be lost forever.  When I need it waterproofed I have a 100% waterproof bag I toss it and some other things in, but thanks for the pelican sugestion.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Spec Ops makes tham they have them  up at Oak Grove Arms, give Paul a call today
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a TT compass/strobe pouch for mine...perfect fit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, tactical phone, not laughing at yeah, not long ago I added a exstended duty batterry.
Also a long range antenna on my cell phone, I have too much time on hand.

TG
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]
i use maxpeditions small phone holder for mv v265 they work great and are adjustable.

http://maxpedition.com/product/catalog_holster_sheath.htm
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked this one up at SHOT.

Seems to be doing a good job so far, I just have to make sure I make the velcro close right when I close it.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Spec Ops makes tham they have them  up at Oak Grove Arms, give Paul a call today

Good idea, I looked at the show this weekend but didn't see any at the OGA booth, I will have to send him in IM.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a Maxpedition cell holder, and it's built like a tank.  About the size of one too.  But that's okay, cause I use it to put my phone on my chest rig so I can hear it going off at the range.

I wouldn't suggest it with your civilian attire, as it will stick out and make all the girls look and giggle at you...

Thinking about that, maybe you should use it with your street clothes...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#10]
when did cell phones become tactical?

[battlescene]"Hey, can you guys keep all that shooting down to a dull roar? I'm on the phone.......it's peak hours and I'm roaming!!!"[/battlescene]  WTF???

I can just imagine being on patrol, doing some sneaking and then your latest ring-tone gives away your position.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I buy kydex from www.knifekits.com and make my own for friends and myself.  You can buy dummy phones on Ebay to use as a mold.  I've made my last 3 for the RAZR and my buddies love them.  That is of course if you like doing things yourself.  I have made some molle adapters from kydex for various pieces as well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
when did cell phones become tactical?

[battlescene]"Hey, can you guys keep all that shooting down to a dull roar? I'm on the phone.......it's peak hours and I'm roaming!!!"[/battlescene]  WTF???

I can just imagine being on patrol, doing some sneaking and then your latest ring-tone gives away your position.

Cell phones are ISSUED in some places.  Great backup for the radios that need repeater stations and all that crap set up.  Even in third world countries, you can usually find some sort of cell network.  Freedom, decent standard of living, education at all?  Nope.  Latest Nokia that we can't even get in the US yet?  Sure here you go.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I know they are issued at times but the whole concept is funny as hell to me.
tactical cell holder?, I want a tactical beer cooler.

Imagine being up to your ass in alligators and having the damned phone ring/vibrate/dance whatever you set it to do..............

And if SHTF how many cell site are going to be active?   Can you hear me now................
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Imagine being up to your ass in alligators and having the damned phone ring/vibrate/dance whatever you set it to do..............

And if SHTF how many cell site are going to be active?   Can you hear me now................

They work great for holding a pack of Marlboros too
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If it's green and in the back of a M113 can I call it a tactical...um soda... cooler?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top