Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 4:51:45 PM EDT
First of all I'm a large guy, 6'2 250 with most of my height in my torso and I have really wide shoulders and large chest.  

Second I work at a gun range and we wear body armor while we are RSOs during CHL classes.  I'd like to get my own since the stuff at work doesn't really fit me that well.  

I'd also like to have the BA/plate carrier while taking classes and shooting at public ranges.  

I've been eyeing a CIRAS maritime but getting the panels without being LEO or MIL is down right expensive as hell.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank ya sir, I think that might be the best route since I can wear that while being a RO and toss on a chest rig for classes.  

Do you have any suggestions for soft panels?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Or you might look at the Eagle Plate carrier w/cummerbund.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top