Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 7:39:01 AM EDT

I've used Under Armor Heat gear for a while and am very happy with it.  I use it under my vest in the summer to help keep cool.

How does the 5.11 Wick tight and loose crew t-shirts compare?  Do they do a good job of keeping a user cool and do they hold up as well as Under Armor?

Also looking at the NIKE Pro gear, but it seems a little over priced even compared to the UA.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
all of them are    100% polyester  ,,  most of the time.  i know guys that use the target,walmart brand stuff and its just as good.  your really paying for the name  and maybe color!!
ive got stuff from target/walmart /alpine designs few others   sides the  cut of the shirt or thickness they all do the same job ive noticed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Read my review of PolarMAX's XGO in my Red Rock thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I prefer the 5.11 tight fit shirts for use under armor.  For me, the armor seems to shift less than with the UA shirts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
5.11 gear does not put the seam on the top of your shoulder, and the fiber doesnt retain BO as much as UA.  
$.02 from a 5.11 dealer that owns and wears both.  

I did not notice any of the tight gear on your website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top