Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 10:49:27 AM EDT
A deal I could not pass up, although I know the spotty history of the company, I could not resist...

FREE DESERT 5.11 Pants, buy one get one free....

We'll see if I actually get the stuff...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Got my pants. Wrong color, but they send the digital camo ones. Quick to ship too.

Other than getting another khaki set, not a bad deal. The camo ones will make the gunshow a lot more fun.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a sweet deal.  What is the "iffy" history about?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Be very careful with Botach..........
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I have only posted a few threads on this board....sorry to be cryptic, but waiting on the green light....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#9]
My experience has been that they do pretty well with the sale stuff, but never have the non-sale stuff in stock. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Petagunner-The answer to your question isyes. I will post the full story over in General discussion this weekend. The mods said I could acknowledgte it was Botach.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Like stated in my first few posts, I got the wrong color (ordered Black and got Khaki) but the shipping times were great (same day). Mistake anyone could make, but I am NOT going to try and return them so I cannot guess how that would go.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#13]
i ordered my suunto vector watch from botach and it was on clearance and i got it for like 130 or 140 bucks.  I received it within about a week and that was to kentucky.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

Always, always, always, always, always call Botach and check in stock status before you buy. Make them tell you they have it and how many they have.

I have had good experience, but only because I call first. I've heard bad things about people who have never been told their stuff is on backorder until they call to complain.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#15]
You couldn't pay me to put those GAY ASS desert pants on!

No wonder they're giving them away.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

Always, always, always, always, always call Botach and check in stock status before you buy. Make them tell you they have it and how many they have.

I have had good experience, but only because I call first. I've heard bad things about people who have never been told their stuff is on backorder until they call to complain.

I didn't call them, but I did email them and they confirmed they had what I wanted in stock. However, it has been 1 business day and my order status page does not show any status or tracking number

What should I do? I paid via credit card.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I had to dispute a charge from them with my credit card.  They charged the card, but not everything was shipped, and the ACOG looked like it had been on a deployment before they sold it as new.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#18]
update: I called them and guess what? The items weren't in stock So I would have to agree to CALL THEM first and verify the items are actually in stock before placing an order. Whomever they have on staff that replies to emails asking about inventory is lying about availability. I cancelled the order so hopefully my card didn't get charged yet.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Placed my order a few days after I got the email notification about the free pant deal.  I got the pants in a few days ago.  I still waiting for some gun accessories that I ordered from them a few months ago  though.  I have ordered a lot of stuff from Botac, you just have to be patient or call ahead.  I order from them mainly because of their prices and deals.  I would rather save a few $s and have to wait, then pay more and get it sooner.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:23:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Tag to hear more.  Ordered mine on 22Jan06 and still have not received them.  Tried calling 3 times, but have yet to get in touch with a human being.  Waited on hold for 20-30min ea time.  Anyone got a reliable number for these guys?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#22]
tag
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

This guy said it best.  ALWAYS call or email first.  If you do, you'll get your stuff in time.  If not, then you may get screwed.

I do order from them occasionally but not often.  I always email first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top