Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 9:17:30 PM EDT
who makes a good tact vest that will hold about 8 m14/m1a mags?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a lot of .308!

You might want to look at the HSGI weesatch. It will hold 4 internally and then you can buy some more pouches for magazines and put them up front.
There's a thread just a little further down in this forum all about the weesatch. Also check out the "pimp your gear" thread for other ideas.

what the hell I'll even hotlink for you.
weesatch thread
For the record I bought one of these from skd tactical and it arrived like 2 days later. Awesome people to deal with.
more ideas here: other gear

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who makes a good tact vest that will hold about 8 m14/m1a mags?

This one will hold 7 mags as is without any mods.  I attached a web belt to the vest with a couple of Spec Ops X-4 pouches attached.  These pouches will hold up to six more mags or 8 boxes (160 rounds) of  ammo.  I rarely carried that much but the pouches were there if I needed some extra space.  Right now I need some extra money so this has to go.
Eagle Vest
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out Tactical Tailor's website
You could get a mav rack, some m14 pouches and spend a lot less.
The earlier mentioned sources are very nice, but spendy.
TT is good quality stuff.

Sorry, don't know how to hot link.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#4]
trt-sqrt11,
Got your back.

www.tacticaltailor.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top