Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 4:24:27 PM EDT
Does anyone know if the Polartec Fleece run small like the old style ECWS "Bear" shirts? The old style ECWS "Bear" fleece always seemed about 2 sizes too small. Just curious is the Polartec stuff ran small or was closer to 'normal' sizes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was dead on to the size it was.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mine was dead on to the size it was.

Sapper - thanks. Just wasn't sure how they compared with the older ECWS stuff. I wear a med/reg and had to get an XL EWCS 'bear'.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless it's been washed in hot water and dryed in too high a temp dryer, they run spot on.  A tiny bit large actually to allow for layering the poly-pro underneath (assuming the issue Poler-Tec stuff).  That might be what was wrong with the old bear suit you had, somebody tossed it in the dryer on high and shrunk it.  That happened all the time with the wool sweaters, the green sleep shirts, and the polypro.  Cold wash, low heat in dryer. Best to remove from dryer before dry, or just use hte no heat air, or fluff cycle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top