Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 12:47:50 AM EDT
Build your custom field gear around your equipment. That's how I did it. I ruck has to be able to stand up on it's own, like the large alice pack. See if you can build some of those new packs to fit on an alice frame. And put some rollerblade wheels on the bottom so I can use it as luggage thru the airport, a pull up handle too maybe?

Have different mounting points on the straps so that different size guys can custom adjust it to their height.

I like to have quickie access to my water and my snacks while on the move.

the PRC-77 , claymores, a little C-4 and extra batteries. will take up the middle of the ruck , build the pockets for me and my stuff.

A big mesh net pocket on the very top to stash my wet goretex jacket or poncho in.

I'll think of more later...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top