Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 9:18:08 PM EDT
Saw it online and wanted to here some feedback on it, its cheaper then the paraclete but looks like it will hold up well. Looking to use it for 3 gun matches. Thanks

The Eagle Industries Combat Integrated Releasable Armor System (C.I.R.A.S.) is now the armor carrier of choice for USSOCOM (BALCS-R). The C.I.R.A.S. vest incorporates a single release cable (Patent Pending) that makes the assembly process easier than it''s predecessors. There are two versions of the Eagle C.I.R.A.S. vest, the Maritime (CMS-MAR-CIRAS) and the Land version (CMS-MC-CIRAS).
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
are you going to wear armor then yes its a good platform. if not, hell its your money,
seems a bit overkill for load carriage of your ammo.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It also depends on what kind of 3-Gun ... for USPSA 3-Gun and Multi-Gun, you'd be better off with open top belt carriers.  I can see a chest rig or vest's utility for some of the big matches with a more "tactical" atmosphere, though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Noticed that the difference between the land and the maritime version is that the land one's cumberbun, wraps around to the front and secures there. The Maritime one, has both the right and left sides of the cumberbun attach on boths sides. Is there a reason for this ( underwater gear ditching vs land assault) or is it just personnel preference?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#5]
thats a self answered question if I ever saw one.

MARITIME  (pull handle on the neck vice  armpit placement of the LAND)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top