Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 2:23:02 PM EDT
Anyone see these anymore. I ordered some Austrailian ones several years ago and they are nice, however I will be damned if I can find any other ones now. I am using some AR bando's, though they are such flimsy material I kind worry that they will hold up to the weight. Just wondered if anyone knew where i could find some? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
im browing through the CTD catalog and i see some m14 bando's ... let me get a link.

www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1219&sku=MGR%2D026&imgid=&mscssid=SWTFXRX421CS8MEGH2VM1B7NJRDN6QLC
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
No these are pretty much like the AR ones I all ready have, though they maybe a little wider. I was looking for something more robust. The Austrailian ones can only carry 10rds per pocket, but I know they are not going to fall apart on me and/or drop clips out of em. I worry about these..... Maybe I should look for WWII Garand bando's?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#3]
You're looking for the ones like this correct?  Just to clarify.

I have like 40 of them from a WTB add I posted maybe 6 months ago.  I received almost all of them for free or $1 each.  Most people were throwing them away.  I am not parting with any of mine
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:01:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Figures........since that is exactly what I want. Probably no one still wants them outside of us two!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:46:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Figures........since that is exactly what I want. Probably no one still wants them outside of us two!

Try posting a want to buy add, thats what I did and I got a ton of hits.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
You're a month too late.   I gave away nearly all 40-50 of the ones I had.  Only ones I've got left have 1946-1949 dates on them, so I'm hanging onto them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Great, I really love it when that happens, especially when someone takes the time to tell me how late I am, preciate it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top