Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 5:06:26 PM EDT
Sorry for the vague title.

I was at the store today looking at some Spectre Gear. I really like how they have the fabric/buckle-ish(not sure what to call them) for attaching their gear. This way it can easily be attached to a molle-rig, or worn on a belt.  

Plus: Wear on belt or molle panels. Negative: Doesn't provide as permanent/strong attachment.

So what I'm wondering: Does anybody sell 'buckles'? Like I'm thinking they would function the same as malice clips, but are easier to get on/off a belt and are more comfortable.

I hope you guys can understand what I'm getting at. Basically I want the attachments poinst that Spectre Gear puts on their gear, but have them removeable, not stiched into the pouch.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
That's exactly what I want.  Where did you get all the materials for what?  Also, did you jsut make the dimensions the same as the malice clips they would replace?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this something that you could sell?

Where in WI are you from?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Also interested in buying some.

What brand sewing machine and what size needle?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:20:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Dang I would just buy the straps because they look better than malice clips and probally easier to get on and off if I was not leaving in 8 days I would be trying to get some before I head out but I am going to a staff billet and my HS gear will probally stay here except my SKD chest rig christmas present from the wife.  If you are willing to sell items over the internet look me up I will be interested in the buckles and other types of equipment that I could get from a small buissness individual like yourself.  

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top