Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 5:25:28 PM EDT
what do you guys carry  in all these lil pouches and packs and  stuff. sides   mags ammo,FAKs,knives ect ?

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
When training here in the Arizona desert, I carry a shit load of water and ammo, my survival kit, a radio, a GPS, extra magazines, AR repair kit and then anything else I need for the day or night.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
mags ammo,FAKs,knives ect
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Extra clothes, extra socks (!!!!), bum wipes (unless you don't poop), food, water, medkit (small personal one on my 1st line gear, big one in the pack), extra pair of inner cushion for boots, ammo bando's and some AR mags, different pouches for molle gear and/or loaded up ready to go pouches, a couple of empty 1qt canteen (for quick fill up), mini stove or other cooking utensil, flashlight, flares, batteries, gps, radio, mirror, a favorite book or bible (just in case), tent or bivy, sleeping bag or mat, paracord. gosh should I keep going????  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, please do!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes, please do!

yip id really like to know what folks pack in these vest and rigs they all show off....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Something to make fire, fire, fire....doh sorry. Bino's or small monocular, compass, pencil, a small pad, lightsticks, led light, small survival kit (wire for snare, fishing line, hooks, etc), film bottle with dryer lint packed in it for tender, waterproof matches, multitool, couple packs of ramen noodle flavoring, couple bags of Poor man's MRE (1/2 cup instant rice, 1 boullion cube, salt, pepper in a zip lock with duct tape over it), fuel tabs (unless I have the stove), G.I. cup, bando's w/ extra ammo, Otis or bore snake and small bottle of CLP, AR emergency field kit, extra bolt & firing pin..........
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
all depends on what pack/rig you are talking about.  Some are mostly ammo and blowout kit related.  Others have wet weather gear, NBC gear, ammo, etc.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#8]
That is why everything is Modular now. It allows you to be more mobile and unrestricted to what the job demands. At the same time, if you wanna load down, not sure how long you maybe out, then you can pack it in.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Mostly mags ammo,FAKs,knives ect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top