Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2005 1:56:33 AM EDT
Just curious if anyone knows where the hydrastorm packs are made?    I prefer not to send any more money to communist countries than I have to.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya, they are made of nytaneon (knockoff cordura) in Vietnam.......I used to have one that I prompty got rid of....If you want an excellent small pack look at the Kifaru E&E, it fits a 102oz camelbak perfectly and it's made in the U.S of excellent quality....
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I like my hydrastorm, made in Vietnam. It's stood up very well.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
how about the STRIKE stuff ?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how about the STRIKE stuff ?

What I have read is that they are a bit better than BHI's other gear (vests, etc) quality wise.

J/w, which would be a better choice in water packs? Hydrastorm, Camelbak, Source, etc..

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I despised the Hydrastorms my brigade was issued a few years ago.  Pieces of shit not even useful, well not good for anything.
Blackhawk is the way to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top