Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 9:57:39 PM EDT
I am looking for a good place to shop for boots. i am looking specifically for belleville tropical steel toe 220 in 12R. i cant seem to find them at a good price. any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Shop locally.  You can try them on before you buy.  If you make even one mistake in a mail order purchase, the two-way shipping cost will eat up any savings you might have otherwise had.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 just went through this excersise and had to shipem back.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in a small college town and ROTC, and I dont think that there are to many mil surplus shops around here. I am pretty sure i need size 12R in bellevilles. I might go to supply and try on a set (different model).
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a pretty good experience ordering some Rocky Paratrooper boots from Bootbay.  Not sure if they carry Belleville or not.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
mail order can really work when you know the make, model and size you need and KNOW they will fit.  You can usually save a few dollars and avoid sales tax.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I can only seem to find them either in a size that wont fit me for $5.00 or my size for $125. WTF? any ideas? any one?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a place here in TX - FMCO or something - they were once advertised of SOF mag.  Let me see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
if its AFMO, dont bother. they dont carry bellevilles. on a different note, did yall know belleville makes rocky boots?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#9]

I am looking for a good place to shop for boots. i am looking specifically for belleville tropical steel toe 220 in 12R. i cant seem to find them at a good price. any ideas?

I order my Belleville boots straight from Belleville...price is as good as anywhere else I have looked.  

bellevilleshoe.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top