Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 8:07:36 AM EDT
Are any of the member here having a hard time getting onto the site?

I keep getting error messages.

Anyone got a work around?

Brad, what's the deal? No one is returning messages from the "contact us" button either.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#1]
No problems for me
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe you. But, I did see a thread in "Crusader Hall" regarding this. A few other members there were having the same problems. I think there was even a post about what to do to work around it - but I can't get on to read it.

Mind taking a look for me?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is what someone poster:

Heads up guys, I was having the same problems (from both .mil and .com domains)... go to your preferences and then to cookies. Click all four links on the cookies page. This will dump ALL your LF cookies and refresh them. You'll have to log in again but then you'll be able to navigate through the normal forum pages.

...of course, if you're reading this, you have no need for this information...  

MODS: Maybe we could get some directions attached to the error page that pops up...?

Just my $0.02 worth.

Steve
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn. No go.

Firefox gives me the error messages.

IE just clears the entry boxes on the log on screen each time I try to enter them.

Pretty sure I'm not banned.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Can someone contact a mod ?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone else said:

I cleared the cookies on firefox (at home) and that enabled me to log in. For IE at work, I had to go into my space and manually delete the cookies from there before I could access the forum.

Dan

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Got it. Wrong sequence of cookie clearing on my part.

Thanks for the help gentlemen. My regards.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Hell, I'm beyond help.

Just was hoping to get the skinny.

Clear cookies before log in, and it's all good.

Thanks for the reply sir.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top