Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:40:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They are suppossed to be very good boots. A lot of guys over at lightfighter have them. I have a new pair myself but really havent worn them since they run big. Try to try them on in person if not order at least a 1/2 size smaller then you normally do.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had a pair for a couple months now, Light and very comfortable. They do run about a half size big. Shop around and you can find them for under $100. I am really looking forward to the shorter version as the tall version is really tall. They are also very light tan color.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If anyone wears a 10.5 to 11, I have a pr in size 10 Ill sell cheap.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a pair of the regular black Bates boots (steel toe) and they are the most comfortable foot wear I have ever owned.  I had to get a full size smaller than my running shoe size and they were still a bit roomy.  But after I put in some nice arch support "spenco" running shoe insterts, they are very comfy.  I imagine the fuzzy side out leather would feel just as good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top