Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 10:25:39 AM EDT
I have been considering on purchasing an IDF chest rig.  Does anyone use any of the IDF chest rigs, and if so how do you like them?  And if anyone has pics of them feel free to post them.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean the IDF vest? Or the IDF thingy that London Bridge makes?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]
A while back I had one of the IDF Recon vests. I really liked it. It had some 37 pouches altogether--PLENTY of storage space. Some people would say that it would make you very hot due to its volume. Personally, it didn't bother me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I am looking at the recon vest.  The one I was looking at has alot of pockets on it.  Only thing that I didn't like about it was it has several pockets on the back.  Wouldn't be able to carry a pack with it but maybe with all the pockets on it you might not need a pack.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#4]
What www site sells these?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top