Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 3:27:25 PM EDT
I just bought an eagle Mk V thigh holster for my USP with UTL  light. The UTL is the only light designed to fit the USP without adapters and is the one sold under H&Ks name. It dosen't seem to fit. The holster holds the pistol well untill a light is attatched then it will not allow the pistol to be inserted. There is also an extra few inches of holster past the muzzel, which is what they look like on thier web site too. Is the holster designed to carry the light unattatched bellow the muzzle? Thats the only way it would all seem to fit. So what am I missing? Did they send me the wrong holster? Does anyone know why there is all the extra length?
Here are some pics of the pistol without the light in the holster and of the pistol not fitting with the light attatched: not fitting 1
not fitting 2
holstered pistol no light
Hre is the pic of a holstered pistol with light on Eagles web site:
Eagle
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Eagle.  They may have sent you the wrong holster.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I just talked to Eagle they do not make a holster for a USP with light. So I called Lightfighter whom I ordered it through and they are sending me a retun lable shipping on them and they will refund my money.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#3]
similar issue with my .45 USP Tactical...Tactical Tailor says they will custom make a leg holster to fit for a small upcharge...Blade Tech has several kydex styles that fit, and i ordered a molle style in olive green with factory installed malice clips that were rotated for a horizontal holster draw (i may change how the malice clips are mounted on the back plate for a vertical molle holster)
good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top