Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:13:47 PM EDT
Hi guys does anybody here have any of the gear from FMCO? There web sight has some nice looking stuff. I was wondering what the quality is like. Any info would be helpful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I asked the identical question here last week but got no reply.  
See http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=187622
So I will be watching this thread in case anybody posts an answer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
You seldom see many reviews or even mentions of this gear.

I think I read sometihng on Lightfighter about them, the opinion was that it was ok gear but too "outdated." I bet the vests would get really hot after a short while due to poor ventilation.

They refuse to use velcro also, which is a must on mag pouches, as far as I'm concerned.

Couple that with the fact that all of their stuff looks like an 80's era triple M16 pouch with grenade loops, and I doubt you'd find too many people to enamoured with that gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top