Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 6:27:14 PM EDT
S.O. Tech Callahan Convertible Hellcat Plate Carrier - v3.0B- $259. It's the best damn price i've seen on it yet. I don't know that i can just not order it at that price. My only concern is i've never heard of the company, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, INC. anyone have anything to say about them? Good/bad/indifferent?

Also going to pick up the S.O. Tech MOLLE Hydration System Carrier cuz it's on sale too, for when I don't need to have the plate carrier, like when hunting..... well maybe that would be good tiome to ware it with plates"Well i saw the brush move and thought it was a deer"
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
If I hunted out east I would wear IV plates....and a k-pot

On second thought, ill just do my hunting out here.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
S.O. Tech Callahan Convertible Hellcat Plate Carrier - v3.0B- $259. It's the best damn price i've seen on it yet. I don't know that i can just not order it at that price. My only concern is i've never heard of the company, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, INC. anyone have anything to say about them? Good/bad/indifferent?

Also going to pick up the S.O. Tech MOLLE Hydration System Carrier cuz it's on sale too, for when I don't need to have the plate carrier, like when hunting..... well maybe that would be good tiome to ware it with plates"Well i saw the brush move and thought it was a deer"

Link?

I think I know them, and have bougth stuff on the EE from teh owner, but I would need the website link to be sure.  Is their logo the silouhette of a SWAT guy crouching by chance?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Why yes, yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
IM, sent- dealt with the owner twice on the EE, and had good experiences both times.  Although the EE and his store are two different things, I would like to think that the way someone does personal business is the way they run their professional business.

Long story short, you should be good to go.  I would buy from them without hesitation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top